49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

3 posters

PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00..

GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00.. Empty PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00..

Post  GOLDLEADER Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Making room for a new Hummer...so!
    I know some of you guys are looking for good transportation..
    My 2001 Toyota Tundra is for sale. V8, 2WD, With Toyotas TRD package,With a posi Traction rear end,Bielstien Shocks,Stiffer springs and so on.
    AC,Power Windows, door locks, sliding rear window,Hard Tonnue cover, alloy wheels. Will deliver with full tank of gas.
    PRICE REDUCED ONLY $10900.00

Last edited by GOLDLEADER on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 am; edited 3 times in total
    viper
    viper

PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00.. Empty Re: PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00..

Post  viper Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Well...I would-it's a nice truck. But it's a little out of my price range, haha

What kinda Hummer??
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00.. Empty 8CH TWEE

Post  GOLDLEADER Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:16 am

viper wrote:Well...I would-it's a nice truck. But it's a little out of my price range, haha

What kinda Hummer??
    Looking at an H3, with adventure package: 285/75/16 tires, Brush gaurd, Running lights and running boards.White of light grey.
    I am VERY picky...so I really shop before I throw down $30K on something. All the "Brand Whores" who buy these things cuz its a "Hummer" have driven the price up. I have researched these vehicles. The H3 is a Far more verstile and road worthy example of the Hummer line. The standard features alone make it a better choice than anything JEEP has to offer,And I have had several JEEPS..
    My Unit was one of six given the first AM GENERAL Humvee to test (we didnt really know we were testing it we just used what we were given)
    It was big and wide,and stable.Unlike the Mutt151 that would roll over pretty easy for what it was...(I beleieve it was the way the suspension unloaded ina turn)
    I drove the latest GI issue Hummer ambulance , and tow carrier in 1998.Much better thoght still issues with drive trains and diffs.
    I have aalso driven in all the current civilian ones....
    H1-Way better the GI!,If all out 4X4 is what you want a base mod H1 is the ticket!
    H2- Total Crap! this is a chevy/gmc 4x4 truck chassis with a hummer`esq box body! not aan off road vehicle IMO Look great ina RAP video...
    H3- The perfect balance of H1 and Chevy suburban. Smooth, quite, seats very comfy,and they 4x4 like mad.Very steep angles of aproach, and leave,and have a vertical climb of 16".they have an econical 5Cyl power plant. Two freinds have them and say they get 22Mpg, and that its one of the "best cars they have owned."
    T3hL33tN00b
    T3hL33tN00b

PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00.. Empty Re: PRICE REDUCED - 2001 TOYOTA TUNDRA-2WD/TRD only ... 9900.00..

Post  T3hL33tN00b Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 am

GOLDLEADER wrote:
    viper wrote:Well...I would-it's a nice truck. But it's a little out of my price range, haha

What kinda Hummer??
    Looking at an H3, with adventure package: 285/75/16 tires, Brush gaurd, Running lights and running boards.White of light grey.

My Unit was one of six given the first AM GENERAL Humvee to test (we didnt really know we were testing it we just used what we were given)
    It was big and wide,and stable.Unlike the Mutt151 that would roll over pretty easy for what it was...(I beleieve it was the way the suspension unloaded ina turn)
    I drove the latest GI issue Hummer ambulance , and tow carrier in 1998.Much better thoght still issues with drive trains and diffs.

H3- The perfect balance of H1 and Chevy suburban. Smooth, quite, seats very comfy,and they 4x4 like mad.Very steep angles of aproach, and leave,and have a vertical climb of 16".they have an econical 5Cyl power plant. Two freinds have them and say they get 22Mpg, and that its one of the "best cars they have owned."

Nice, The H3 is based on a shortened 4x4 version of the Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon/Isuzu I-370, great trucks, but too long for really great off-roading. The H3, being a shortened version, has all the best qualities of the truck, with the 4x4 capabilities you expect out of a Hummer. they are kinda small on the inside(IMHO) but they are a good, quality, built in the USA SUV and should be allot of fun! good luck with selling your truck!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content