49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

+2
Firebert
GOLDLEADER
6 posters

49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it?

Poll

Id buy a Decal and Shirt if..

[ 0 ]
    49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_left0%49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_left0%49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_left100%49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Empty 49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it?

Post  GOLDLEADER Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am

Possiable Team T-shirt, and Decals.
    TEE- heavy weight Cotton, Colors TBD
    Decals - white on Black 1.5"X 8.5"
    Firebert
    Firebert

49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Empty Re: 49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it?

Post  Firebert Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I might wear one if it wasn't something I wouldn't wear. Wink
    viper
    viper

49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it? Empty Re: 49Th Commandos SWAG!Decals and T-Shirts is it worth it?

Post  viper Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm

I'd be down for a T-shirt. Either a multicam-ish pattern, or something more normal would be cool. I'd actually lean towards like a dark blue, with a large design on the back, and a smaller design on the front top left. My scout troop made some nice shirts made of wicking fabric, with good quality emblems. I'll talk to some of the guys and see where we got them made.

Decals would be awesome, too.
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

Post  Maestro Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 pm

You know I'm down. I'll even get some great photos wearing one in my current location and post em up. I'm a big boy though, and will require a 2X, or a couple rather, lol
    Firebert
    Firebert

Post  Firebert Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 pm

My LC Desertbash group has used Spreadshirt for years. They are not super cheap at about $15-$20 a shirt but you can order them one at a time. They are of good quality and have lots of options. If we came up with a design we could just have them create the shirts and mail them to each Commando.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Create-t-shirt/Create-your-own-59/
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

Post  ultimentra Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 am

Dunno if I would buy a shirt. The uniform with my 49th commandos patch suffices for me. Then again that is just me. : Very Happy
    Firebert
    Firebert

Post  Firebert Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:33 am

ultimentra wrote:Dunno if I would buy a shirt. The uniform with my 49th commandos patch suffices for me. Then again that is just me. : Very Happy

I just don't think your committed enough. We must beat you with a bag of oranges till you submit.
    T3hL33tN00b
    T3hL33tN00b

Post  T3hL33tN00b Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Firebert wrote:
    ultimentra wrote:Dunno if I would buy a shirt. The uniform with my 49th commandos patch suffices for me. Then again that is just me. : Very Happy

I just don't think your committed enough. We must beat you with a bag of oranges till you submit.
    +1 lol
    I would be down for a shirt, and a decal for my car/custom PC case. White lettering on the decal would be nice so I could see it on my PC case.
    as for the design of the T-shirt, I was thinking like a silhouette of a gun(Mp5, Ak, G3, M249...) and the team name and motto below it. That would be cool and if we put airsoft on there somewhere, it would draw people to the sport.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:03 am