49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

5 posters

TAC board, 49th board, which is better?

Poll

Do you like TAC or 49th board better?

[ 6 ]
    TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Bar_left100%TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Bar_left0%TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Empty TAC board, 49th board, which is better?

Post  Lima Delta Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 pm

please vote
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Empty My reasons

Post  GOLDLEADER Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 pm

TAc has its place. Its great for seeing a broader view of the Airsoft community.I am a TAC Life Member!
    The down side is that they are very restrictive with the rules.They are concerned with being sued! if the formed an LLC then they could ease up.
    My Vote is the 49Th.Its ours and we are not as concerned as TAc..We dont charge membership
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Empty Re: TAC board, 49th board, which is better?

Post  ultimentra Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm

The answer is pretty obvious.
    Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

TAC board, 49th board, which is better? Empty Re: TAC board, 49th board, which is better?

Post  Lima Delta Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 pm

I put this up because the TAC is kind of confusing, its not as organized as the 49th's. so i wanted to see what the rest of you thought. but your right on the broader spectrum thing icon.
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

Post  Maestro Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 am

Big surprise how this poll turned out, LOL
    Savage
    Savage

Post  Savage Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

I had no idea there was a competition. I had always assumed that both the TAC forum, the 49'th forum, and the DHawks harem all had their own political purposes and webmasters of such.
    Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

Post  Lima Delta Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm

i guess your right on the asking fellow 49th's if they like our sight better or not.

kinda dumb of me.
    i don't want to post anything on TAC because then we got a bunch of un49ths joining our forum just to see, right?

unless its ok that i put up a poll that asks all which they think is better.

which forum do you prefer?
    Dhawks
    49th comm.s
    TAC
    other(please list forum with answer.)

something like that right?
    if i have permission to put something like that up. Do i ICON Twisted Evil
    Savage
    Savage

Post  Savage Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Eh, just do what you want. I feel like stating my opinion, and making fun of the DHawks some. Very Happy
    Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

Post  Lima Delta Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:26 pm

eh, thats true.

GO 49TH COMMANDOS Cool
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

Post  Maestro Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:51 am

I would have to say that there were several reasons we put this forum together. Primarily as a resource for the Commandos themselves, and for anybody who is interested to kinda see what we're all about.

The other reason is because we want to be able to say what we want, when we want. TAC has a set of rules that are very improtant for the role TAC plays in the community. We have a different role, and a different set of rules. The TAC forum NEEDS their rules in order to fill their role, so don't think I'm knocking them. We, however, do not.

Pretty much our only rule is, we do not discuss issues with other Commandos here. This is out extended family, and we do not discuss family business with outsiders.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:40 am