49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

+2
ultimentra
GOLDLEADER
6 posters

REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova,

GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, Empty REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova,

Post  GOLDLEADER Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Real Sword Russian SVD sniper rifle. Rating: cheers cheers cheers cheers
    First impression: Upon opening the box one is taken by the well packaged AEG. Heavy Closed cell foam is die cut to give the rifle a snug fit.
    AEG: The SVD apperas to have a milled metal reciver, with the proper milled side rail optical mount, ribbed top cover fully adjustable front and rear sights, laminated butt stock, and forearm, are finished with an orange varnish.
    ACC: The rifle comes with, Sight adjustment tool, Take down wrench, Rubber muzzle protector, sectional cleaning rod, 1 Ninety Rnd magazine, Magazine loader ,detailed Manual, Instruction sheet, Inspection certificate. Also comes with a Spare Piston and gear set!
    FACTORY PERFORMANCE TEST: Hop up turned off, w/ .20g BB
    138.9 Mps
    1.79 Juels

Notes: The sight adjustment Tool, Wrench and cleaning Rod look to be Real steel Items.
    Photos and test fire feed back to Follow. Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova,
    REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, DSC00818REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, DSC00821

UPDATE; While to svd is very accurate and has a tremendous reach it is very picky about batteries. using anything less than 9.6 will cuase the piston to remain in the rearward most position of travel. inorder to repair you must remove the gearbox and depress the anti-reversal lever, also it is recommended that you do this if not using the rifle for extended periods of time.
    Still one of the sweetest deadliest looking AEGs on the field

Last edited by GOLDLEADER on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, Empty Re: REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova,

Post  ultimentra Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am

My gosh I cannot wait to see this thing. Can I shoot it? Huh? Can I please? Smile
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, Empty Re: REAL SWORD SVD Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova,

Post  Maestro Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 pm

wow, 455fps stock? Nice, and it's sexy. me thinks I want one, lol!
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

Post  ultimentra Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Good luck trying to get one Maestro! 750$!
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

Post  Maestro Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:36 am

Just got my first paycheck ultimentra, I think I can cover it, lol. Speaking of which, I'm gonna go post a topic about how stoked I am!
    Firebert
    Firebert

Post  Firebert Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:53 am

Evike has them for $530.
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

Post  ultimentra Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:41 am

Thing is, they are also quite rare.
    Maestro
    Maestro
    Admin

Post  Maestro Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Spartan has them, and Icon is a spartan retailer, so hopefully we could get them if we had the scratch.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, Empty Sniperska

Post  GOLDLEADER Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I sure cant beat $530. That wont even cover the gun and the shipping,But be aware that there are two One with the PSO-1 optics, and one with out.
    With scope $750-$800.00
    With out $635.00
    This one is without as Damewood wants to do something custom (real steel optics).
    Spartan had several on back order They received 2...I ordered it a year ago!
    By very best price i can sell it for 610.00 I make $12.00 I took seveeral pictres today..will post asap
    viper
    viper

Post  viper Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Cool, I can't wait...
    airsoftguns

REAL SWORD SVD  Sniper Rifle Снайперская винтовка Драгунова, Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova, Empty airsorft guns

Post  airsoftguns Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Monster Airsoft USA is one of the finest resources for providing a unique facility services either in military form or in "civilian" semi-automatic only form. It also offers you high end premium Airsoft Guns and also provide high quality at affordable prices. The category including AEGs, AK47 AEG Models, Cyma Airsoft, Airsoft Guns and M16 Airsoft.
    Get more useful information at: Metal Airsoft Rifle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content