49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

4 posters

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24

Firebert
    Firebert

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Empty RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24

Post  Firebert Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Also posted on TAC and AA

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24

New postby Marauders Airsoft on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 am
    Marauders Tactical Training and Gearbox Airsoft will be hosting RE: Armageddon, a four hour zombie operation at Fightertown on Saturday, October 24 from 5 - 9 pm.

The story so far...
    Research Facility Ahmed Al Jaber (RFFT98) lies hidden in the midst of a large US military installation in the deserts of Kuwait. Deep below the hot sands lies a corporate research facility experimenting in biological and chemical weapons.

Six hours ago, RFFT98 experienced the release of an experimental bio-organic weapon virus. The Company security teams assigned to the facility have initiated lockdown and quarantine procedures of the research complex.

Almost immediately, US military security forces began receiving emergency distress calls from personnel assigned to the top secret area describing a brutal massacre by the private security teams.

The base commander has ordered military emergency services team to respond to the facility and secure the area.

RFFT98 Security Director has been ordered by The Company to prevent the entry of any non-company personnel.

The events that unfold in the next four hours may determine the fate of the world...

TEAMS
    US Military Emergency Services Team (24 spaces available) - Desert Camouflage Uniforms/ACU
    Company Security Team (24 spaces available) - Black/Woodland
    The Infected (Volunteers) - Any civilian clothes - Volunteers will earn a free admission to a future MTT Open Games at the Urban Assault Course

EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
    Sealed Eye Protection (minors must wear full face masks)
    AEG that shoots lower than 375 FPS with .25 bb's
    Non-Winding Magazines
    Tactical Vest (or chest protector)
    Red Glow Stick

ADMISSION
    MTT Annual Pass Owners $20
    General Public $40

Admission includes early access to airsoft games games all day Saturday, Oct 24 and a raffle ticket for prizes.

REGISTRATION (opens Sept 16)
    RE: Armageddon is open to players 14 and up.
    Register by visiting Gearbox Airsoft and get $5 off of registration. Players may also register by emailing MTTStaff@gmail.com and put Zombie Game in the subject line.

For more information about the field, visit http://www.Fightertownpaintball.com
    For more information about the game, email MTTStaff@gmail.com or call (602) 368-3656
    viper
    viper

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Empty Re: RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24

Post  viper Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:51 pm

That sounds pretty cool...I'm gonna see if I can make it.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Empty Guide lines:

Post  GOLDLEADER Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm

As this looks to be a very well thought out Scenario, and is pay-to-Play PLEASE do not RSVP unless yo can actualy go. I can NOT make this event, due to on going injury. Command goes to Firebert.
    Commandos this would be an excellent opportunity to get some PR for the 49Th Commandos. We need only Three more commandos to Qualify as a Full Fire team..
    Full Pictres and AAR- GoldLeader
    MusicMan
    MusicMan

Post  MusicMan Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:04 am

I would love to go, but 1 big problem for me is, no woodland, no acu, nodesert camo. the closest to black is my russian camo(and would that work). otherwise i really dont want to play a zombie... although that would be real fun.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Empty No MC?

Post  GOLDLEADER Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 am

MusicMan wrote:I would love to go, but 1 big problem for me is, no woodland, no acu, nodesert camo. the closest to black is my russian camo(and would that work). otherwise i really dont want to play a zombie... although that would be real fun.

I didnt notice this is there no plaace for MC uniforms?
    Firebert
    Firebert

Post  Firebert Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:08 am

Who is to say Multicam is not a desert cammo? We use it in the desert right? There for it must be a desert cammo! See how easy that was.

Having said that the likely hood that Ill make this game is slim. I am off for 3 weeks almost over Oct/Nov so another day off just to play airsoft is not likely.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Empty agreed

Post  GOLDLEADER Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Firebert wrote:Who is to say Multicam is not a desert cammo? We use it in the desert right? There for it must be a desert cammo! See how easy that was.

Having said that the likely hood that Ill make this game is slim. I am off for 3 weeks almost over Oct/Nov so another day off just to play airsoft is not likely.
    Multi- Indicates more than one!
    Cam-Camouflage.
    Yep thats desert to me..wait no jungle...no,no I have Woodland! Nope desert! RE: Armageddon(Zombie Game) Oct 24 Icon_cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am