49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

New possible commando.

ultimentra
    ultimentra

New possible commando. Empty New possible commando.

Post  ultimentra Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Gills on the TAC forums has summer school with me, and I saw him during a break today. He said he would like to join the commandos, and is coming to the game on the 18th. I told him we are a mil-sim group that likes to do tactics and organization but with a smile on our faces rather than the more serious stink thats out there. Hes a fairly decent guy, don't know him all that much but I do know he has an A&K M249 SAW and is buying a TM M16 soon. He should be a promising recruit that will be able to represent the 49th in a good way along with Musicman, leetnoob, genji and myself when we go to the regular pick up games. 5 Commandos out at the pickups where the desert hawks are usually the dominating force will be a sight to see. New possible commando. A-salute
    ultimentra
    ultimentra

New possible commando. Empty Re: New possible commando.

Post  ultimentra Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

I have been talking to Gills alot over PMs on TAC now. He shows alot of confidence and a want to play and have fun. I think hes going to be a great addition to our team!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:27 am