49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

Complete X-box live set up,

Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

Complete X-box live set up, Empty Complete X-box live set up,

Post  Lima Delta Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:45 pm

come one come all, i have something wonderful for gamers in need, rather you want to resell or actually use it is up to you..

-2 both ear headsets(NEW, but out of package)
    -A 1 year gold membership card,
    -A one month gold membership card(kind of torn apart but still readable, guaranteed)
    -A wireless network adapter, (bought new in package, taken out of package and used once for approximately, oh, maybe 5 minutes,)

every thing here is BRAND NEW, egsept out of package,
    i bought this all for Christmas as a to me present but bills have caused us to switch from our broadband connection(which is required for xbox live) to another due to the cost and we need to save alot of $$$ for my moms new shop,

so all is good and working, no dings or anything,

if you want me to then ask me to send you an e mail and i can send you some pictures, i will only need your e-mail address,

another thing is the cost, I will be selling at 75% of NEW store cost,

TOTAL = $150

Unless a trade is in order of equal or greater value,

I spent my money on all of this and it costed me around $200 for shipping and handling, i believe this is a good deal for any true gamer,

respond if you wish, and please pass the word around to any xbox savy friends or relitives you may have.

couldmake a good birthday present, all new but out of package and used once for no more than 5 minutes. GOOD DEAL i think.