49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

High ROF,Feeding the Pig and the sector clip

GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

High ROF,Feeding the Pig and the sector clip Empty High ROF,Feeding the Pig and the sector clip

Post  GOLDLEADER Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

I know a few of you have Lipo guns that fire at a pretty good ROF. While enjoying my Coffee at my favorite FREE library (Barnes and Nobel) i was reading Airsoft International magazine They are building a super high ROF gun. They start at a ROF of 900+, and by the time they have gotten to the very final step they are at an ROF of 1700 + High ROF,Feeding the Pig and the sector clip Affraid . (28BBPS
    It mentions that keeping it feeding properly required a "SECTOR CLIP" basicly to increase dwell time of air nozzle.
    Has anyone encountered a feeding problem while using your AEG with a 25 Per second ROF?
    Anyway Grab* This issue of AI as it has some Great step by step photo directions on building a gun from the ground up/ restoring a junker,and building a neat AK variation.
    **I have been told that this coffee shop will even sell these books,and magazines if you ask. All this time I thought they came with the Coffee!! High ROF,Feeding the Pig and the sector clip Kopfschuettel