49th Commandos

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
49th Commandos

49th Commandos gathering spot.

+2
T3hL33tN00b
G-Man
6 posters

Safe Online Airsoft Store

G-Man
    G-Man

Safe Online Airsoft Store Empty Safe Online Airsoft Store

Post  G-Man Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey, i'm going to buy a cheap spring pistol just for fun in the backyard, and I was wondering what are some absolutely safe online Airsoft stores that you guys buy from?

I checked into www.airsplat.com; but I haven't really confirmed whether it's really safe to order from. I'm a little picky but I never received a Secure Site check whenever I signed into the website itself. Anywho, any suggestions?
    T3hL33tN00b
    T3hL33tN00b

Safe Online Airsoft Store Empty Re: Safe Online Airsoft Store

Post  T3hL33tN00b Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

AirsoftGI, Airsplat, Evike(ususally), and Weaponblender are the ones I trust and use, but avoid at all cost using Tactical Trunk Monkey, they ripped me off for $100, and only sent me tracking info AFTER 3 WEEKS, AND it was delivered, to the wrong house. They wont fix their error or contact Fed-ex to fix it as of right now, but Im still working on getting something worked out...
    PS, Kapowwe is the main site who runs TTM, so I would avoid them as well, although Im sure Music will tell you different.
    MusicMan
    MusicMan

Post  MusicMan Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Airsoftgi
    Evike
    Trinity airsoft
    Weaponblender ,though I haven't used personally
    And yes I like kapowwe, although many(like tons) don't, who knows... maybe I got luck with them. Also they do video reviews on mostly every gun they sell. Id buy cheap stuff from them.

Also airsplat I'm not sure of, they don't have horrid reviews, but I haven't seen tons of good ones, they however are the only ones who have galil currently so I may order from them eventually.
    Lima Delta
    Lima Delta

Post  Lima Delta Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

id also recomend airsoftGI

their the only ones i have bought from but they were very good.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

Safe Online Airsoft Store Empty Well...............

Post  GOLDLEADER Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am

G-Man wrote:Hey, i'm going to buy a cheap spring pistol just for fun in the backyard, and I was wondering what are some absolutely safe online Airsoft stores that you guys buy from?

I checked into www.airsplat.com; but I haven't really confirmed whether it's really safe to order from. I'm a little picky but I never received a Secure Site check whenever I signed into the website itself. Anywho, any suggestions?

I have been very happy with EVIKE.They provide a step by step up date of my order,and I have it in hand 2-4 days after the order is comnfirmed.They also offer free shipping. I have done some business with Airsoft gi.....They had one of my guns for 7 months. confused
    Savage
    Savage

Post  Savage Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

Big5 probably is your best bet. Razz

If you really want to get it from this 'internet' you speak of, I would say Evike.com. I have some issues with them, but they've got a buttload of springer pistols, and a few cheap aep's, too. Just use the code freeship (still valid?) when you order.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

Safe Online Airsoft Store Empty Codes

Post  GOLDLEADER Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Savage wrote:Big5 probably is your best bet. Razz

If you really want to get it from this 'internet' you speak of, I would say Evike.com. I have some issues with them, but they've got a buttload of springer pistols, and a few cheap aep's, too. Just use the code freeship (still valid?) when you order.
    I am very pleased with EVIKe. also check the code NoCATAX its good for10%. Ypou cant use the free ship with this. just decide what saves you more.
    Savage
    Savage

Post  Savage Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Eh, I ended up waiting months for a few in-stock items from Evike that they had in stock, and all they did with their CS emails was read the first three words and copy/paste some BS in, and their phones were always busy.

But I say go for them! Their codes are pretty awesome, and my problem with them was very unique.
    GOLDLEADER
    GOLDLEADER

Safe Online Airsoft Store Empty WOW thats a long wait!

Post  GOLDLEADER Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Savage wrote:Eh, I ended up waiting months for a few in-stock items from Evike that they had in stock, and all they did with their CS emails was read the first three words and copy/paste some BS in, and their phones were always busy.

But I say go for them! Their codes are pretty awesome, and my problem with them was very unique.
    I order via Email, pay with a CC. I get prompt email updates, and the items arrive with in a week.
    G-Man
    G-Man

Post  G-Man Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:17 pm

I already ordered 2 UHC Colt 1911 spring pistols from Evike. It was a two piece deal so I saved a bit of money. I wish I had known about those coupon codes to save even more money. Either way, I ordered on Monday, and it came on Thursday. They even included an extra bag of .12 BB's for those little springers. Finally something to plink around with in the backyard.
    Savage
    Savage

Post  Savage Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Kewl. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 am